Sunday, July 13, 2008

over the river and through the woods.



my life here in the mountains allows me strolls along the river and scenic hikes through, what i believe to be, some of God's most beautiful creations.

allow i often find myself fearing the river (mainly when i'm in a raft), i have grown quite fond of its constant flow and calming voice. i walked along the river for awhile last weekend and loved watching the water roll over the rocks in different patterns every time. i love that the river is constant: always flowing. i love the flowers with their small white petals that only seem to grow next to the river.

somtimes i find myself forgetting to remember the beauty that i get to see daily. my prayer is that, just like the river, i'll recognize something new about this beauty every day.

: sending some love from the rockies :

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh Kristin. This makes me want to leave Chicago and city....almost....:)

I loved reading about the people you're working with. I can't wait to talk with you!

Let me know when (what day/time) you're free so we can catch up! Love you!