Monday, May 5, 2008

life in transition.

is hard. i pulled out of my driveway at 340 holly st., drove around the JBU campus for the last time, and turned onto the open stretch of highway ahead of me. i cried as i realized how many "lasts" i had just experienced. my 4 years spent at JBU were sweet, and life-changing. i praise God for this place, for friendships, and for growth.

but today, i took one step forward. i opened a new checking account, cleaned my car, and made a trip to REI for the summer. in only 4 short days i will head out on that open road again and travel west towards colorado. i can't wait for the first glimpse of mountains. for people.

here i go. welcome to my life in transition.

2 comments:

linda said...

look at you. blogging.

Emily Pritz said...

I think I will join you soon housie. I can't stand this being apart thing. Good thing for Lake City, CO!